Activists “Rally For The Right To Know” What’s In Their Food
Die Seite kann nicht angezeigt werden, weil:
- Ein veraltetes Lesezeichen
- Eine Suchmaschine hat einen veralteten Index der Website
- Eine falsche Adresse
- Kein Zugriff auf diese Seite!
- Die angefragte Quelle wurde nicht gefunden!
- Während der Anfrage ist ein Fehler aufgetreten!
Bitte eine der folgenden Seiten ausprobieren:
Bei Problemen ist der Administrator dieser Website zuständig..
Beitrag nicht gefunden
Despite a wealth of scientific information that suggests genetically modified organisms (GMOs) are hazardous to the health of both people and animals, the United States government refuses to require food manufacturing companies to alert consumers to their presence with clear, truthful labeling.
The national Millions Against Monsanto campaign staff is gearing up for its October 2011 day of action, pledging to make it the biggest nationwide day of action on genetic engineering in US history.
But, Millions Against Monsanto activists, led by a trio of hard-working, un-funded, volunteer organizers, Trish Wright, Erica Gray and April Reeves, decided they couldn’t wait. They’re staging a demonstration at the White House this month, March 26, 2011, and they’re urging activists around the country to “Rally for the Right to Know” locally.
Events are planned all over the country…please do your best to join one and let the government know you demand the right to eat real food! (For the latest news, go to Rally for the Right to Know‘s Facebook page.):
- Washington, DC – March 26, 11:00am – 3:00pm, The White House Sidewalk, 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
- Colorado Springs, CO – March 26, 11:00am – 1:30pm, Acacia Park
- Los Angeles, CA – March 26, 11:00am – 2:00pm, Los Angeles (Westwood) Federal Building, 11000 Wilshire Blvd.
- Milwaukee, WI – March 26, 11:00am – 2:00pm, Water and Wisconsin
- Indianapolis, IN – March 26, 12:00pm – 3:00pm, 200 W. Washington Street #220
- Nashville, TN – March 26, 10:00am – 1:00pm, Nashville Farmers Market, 900 Rosa Parks Boulevard (8th Avenue North)
- Tampa Bay, FL – March 26, 11:00am – 3:00pm, Honda Grand Prix and area farmers market
- Hollywood Beach, FL – March 26, 11:00am – 2:00pm, Johnson Street Theatre, Johnson Street/N. Ocean Drive/A1A
- Salem, OR – March 26, 12:00pm – 3:00pm, 900 Court St. NE, Salem, Oregon 97301
- Atlanta, GA – March 26, 11:00am – 4:00pm, Around Centennial Olympic Park across from the CNN Bldg
- Kansas City, MO – March 26, 11:00am – 3:00pm, The Plaza
- Montpelier, VT – March 26, 11:00am – 3:00pm, Outside City Hall
- Albuquerque, NM – March 26, 12:00pm – 3:00pm, UNM